Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 February 2013

Registration Day

Its been a good day, a sleep in until 7.30am, then up for a bike and run. Some relaxing then off to town for Registration .... then a swim in the lake and a BBQ with mates.  Hope we don't forget the race briefing later tonight.  Anyway a picture says a thousand words so enjoy .... 

Lining up for Registration

My Support Crew, from left Gusy, Liza and CM

Pre race weigh in, you also get weighed at the end of the race.








Race Finishing Shoot

Inside Registration Tent

Checking the timing chip

The Crew from left CM, Gusy, me and Liza

"I will not bonk!", should I buy the tshirt?

Official now I have my Athlete Band

Outside Sports Expo

Packing the Transition Bags

1 comment:

  1. I can see the Ironman shop is going to be dangerous...

    ReplyDelete