Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 February 2013

A lady of Leisure

Jen's Goggles !
The swim on Wednesday night was good, and I think it helped the body to recover from the run.  Unfortunately my goggles were having a major malfunction, leaking so much it was better off without them.  Luckily for me I have such great mates, thanks Jen for your goggles, I can't believe you gave them to me, I love them !!! see photo.

I was a lady of leisure on Thursday (recovery day), Nana, Gusy and I headed for a late morning swim.  Takapuna Beach was perfect, calm and sunny. Then off to the Doc for a final health checkup.  Race back to meet Gusy and Lydia for lunch, then Gusy and I headed to the movies at the local theature 'The Bridgeway'.  We were by far the youngest there, but I suspect we were the only ones to have a wee 'nod off' mid movie :) We have both been training hard, well thats my excuse anyway.

Finished the day with a massage from superstar Julie.  I wish I could say it was relaxing, unfortunately not the case as she jammed her thumbs deep into my calfs.  Despite the pain, Im still loving your work! :)

1 comment: