Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Long Ride

We had the nieces to stay last night, so this called for a serious 'Wii Games Tournament', lets just say I was not on the winning team and Liza was.  So nothing more on this, other than everyone, including me has sore arms this morning ....

Wii Games Winners, from left Liza, Amelia and Bethan
 I sneaked out of the house this morning for my ride and left Liza to aunty duties :). I was mean't to meet with CM and the NZ Cyclists, however seems I fluffed around a little too long and missed them.  But no worries as coach had indicated a solo ride and it was a long and lonely 4.5hrs.

I'm feeling pretty buggared so very happy to see this weeks schedule is much lighter, max session is a 4hr BRICK and the long run is down from 3hrs to 1.5hrs.  I really feel Like I need to rest up, tired and buggared.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on riding alone - was probably good to have some contemplation time. Not so cool that some crazy lady with a horse float tried to run you over so I am glad you came home unscathed. Not long now, and you are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete