Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 February 2013

Whats wrong with your legs?

Monday morning and the weather has turned, for the first time in a while it is raining and windy! What happened ?? Meet Nana and Gusy this morning for a beach run.  One other member was going to join us but apparently "Rule 5" doesn't apply on Mondays Hehe :)

Today is an easy day in preparation for a 7hr brick session tomorrow.  But Im feeling kinda guilty for a slack day yesterday, which was to be a 4hr mini brick.  However I had rearranged my day to maximise time with Liza and Amelia, actually I just wanted a wee sleepin.  In the arvo when it came time to do my brick I packed all the gear and drove down to Takapuna Beach to start the swim.  Unfortunately the key holder we had brought didn't fit on the roof rack and on top I had trouble locking the car without the remote. 30min later I had chucked my toys and thrown a little tanty in the car park.  The sea was rough and traffic every where, so I flagged it and drove home.

Bike legs, what happens after long rides in bike shorts
The body is starting to reveil the signs of long hours of training.  The funniest was when Miss Amelia asked what was wrong with my legs? she was referring to the distingtive line between brown leg and really brown leg.  Take a look for yourself, see photo.  The same can be applied to my arms.  The other obvious change is in my body shape, now down to 76kg from 85kg when I first started the training.

2 comments:

  1. And look how slim those legs are now - got be happy about that SkinnyMin. Nice work !!!

    And in my defence - MY program says I have a rest day on Mondays. I'm not paying a coach lots of $$ to then go and do your program as well haha. Your program would kill me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think poor Amelia probably thought you should go and have a shower to wash the dirt off! The colour change is pretty funny I must say :)

    ReplyDelete