Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 February 2013

Attitude Adjustment

It has been a good afternoon, with time for reflection.  I have decided to take on Kellie's suggestion of enjoying the experience, so buggar it! Lets face it, the entire year, in fact the last 5 years, have been full of challenges why is now any different !! I mean look how lucky I am to have such a wonderful group of family and friends many of whom are willing to give up their time and travel all the way to Taupo just to cheer me on. 

So no more being scared or worried (Liza you will be relieved) 

I have survived the training, I have done all I can so BRING IT ON DING DONG !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris

    This time next week you will be reflecting on the event that was - how you did awesome and how all the blood, sweat and tears have been worth it. You have been an inspiration with your determination to knock this event off (although not so much that I'm rearing to enter!!) and I look forward to hearing all about it.

    You go girl and despite not being in Taupo I will be thinking of you on the day and willing you along from afar.

    Take care - lots of positive thoughts coming your way. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive my gorgeous wife. You will be ok - you have done the work, you have the support and you have the mental toughness to overcome anything.

    ReplyDelete