Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 February 2013

Bonked

BONKED! awaiting my beautiful wife for a pick up
What can say, other than Im tired! and perhaps a little moody and short tempered.  Gee I would hate to live with me at the moment, Im sure Liza is loving every minute.  Yeah Right!

Today was a 6hr bike ride, but after pushing for 3.5hrs I decided to call it a day and phoned for reinforcements.  Gee Im lucky my wife still loves me,  as she had to do a pickup way out at Silverdale :)

Coach did say after 3 weeks of 'hard out' this is when you could hit the wall and it seems I did.  I think I will take the opportunity for a sleepin tomorrow and go for my run later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Always happy to do the emergency pick up. To be honest I am not surprised you guys hit the wall today. But you still rode for over 3 hours so try not to beat yourself up too much!!!

    ReplyDelete