Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 February 2013

The "Cake is Cooked"

Words of wisdom from coach, 'the cake is cooked' in other words the training is done, the focus now is to look after myself.  And would you believe it !!! yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and this morning it has spread to sore throat and ears, runny nose and a headache !!!.  Fancy being taken down by a COLD of all things ....

Today was meant to be a 4hr BRICK (60min swim, 2hr ride and 60min run) but this has been scrapped, coach's instructions to 'sleep, sleep sleep ...'  So Im heading to the health shop for some vitamin C then off to bed.

Although the cake is cooked, lets hope it doesn't flop!

2 comments:

  1. YIKES !!!
    I'm sure its just your body teasing you. You'll be fine I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you REST! And listen to your housemates words of wisdom on things like vitamin C etc. Hope you feel better soon honey xx

    ReplyDelete