Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Oh I wish I had my Puffer

Wednesday and the training plan calls for a 2.5hr run.  All very good unless your in Christchurch vsiting family and the weather suddenly changes to a cold and rainy afternoon.  Many times I have been caught and you think I should know better ! ALWAYS pack the puffer jacket (a South Island icon) when visiting Christchurch no matter on the season.  And I did look at it whilst packing for this trip. Buggar !

Unfortunately I was so COLD I cut my run down to 2 hrs only, when I returned to Mum and Dads, Mum shuffled me into a hot shower, but not enough to warm me up so I have been hugging a hot water bottle all evening.  Goodness me ....

I have had lot's comments from folks about how much I have changed in the last few months, I'm not convinced so I have tried to do a before and after photo for comparison.


December (Xmas) 2012
Reinactment from today, still didn't
get the ball in the hoop!

2 comments:

  1. Reckon you're cold cos you've got no fat left on you Skinny Mini !!! Enjoy the cold for that reason alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol we did debate the puffer jacket as we left for the airport, maybe we should leave some puffer's at Mum and Dad's permanently!

    ReplyDelete