Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 January 2013

Squeezing into CMs wetsuit

Stolen CMs wetsuit
Lately I have been getting chaffing from the wetsuit, which is not normal.  On top mates have been giving me a hard time about it being too big! whatever! But on the insistance of CM I tried on her wetsuit today, see photo.  Cricky it fits!  Now to take it for a dip in the ocean and see if I can move in it :)

And yes Bro I know the swim is only a small effort, so I won't get caught up in the gear!  I have been running every second day building those run legs, or should I say walk/crawl legs hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Kellie here. Looking very slick in the borrowed Orca. p.s. I agree with the others: after seeing you down at Takapuna last weekend for our brick session - your old wetsuit is too big for you Missy. Now use that as an excuse to buy a new wetsuit but you may need to check with the wife first! hah hah Anyway, you want to be comfortable but most importantly, you must look slick...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much more like it - it actually fits and my bet is it will be easier to get on and off. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete