Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 January 2013

39 days and counting ....

Just logged on to update my blog and noticed the countdown showing 39days, goodness me !!!!

Yesterday I did a 2 hour ride and spent the remainder of the morning supporting those doing the Auckland Ironman 70.3  (half ironman).  Thanks to friends Liza and I finally got motivated on Sunday to start the box packing.  After all we are moving on Thursday!. Yes this Thursday !!

Another week of training underway, this is a big week with just over 25 hours of exercise, see plan below.  Kicking off with a 60 beach run with Jason and Julie.  This morning I resisted the temptation to eat any solid food prior, good result with no stomach cramps, so will try this again on my Wednesday run and see if solid food is what is causing the cramps.  Hope so cos this will be an easy fix and then I can start getting the body used to water and gels for running.



1 comment:

  1. blimey where is the time going. The training is ramping up too!!

    ReplyDelete