Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 May 2012

Wedded and ready to go!



Yes (to me) it does feel different to be married. I braved the wedding day and held back the tears, but that only lasted until day 4 at which point the fact that I had married my true love was too overwhelming and I cried for the the whole day. Tears of joy!, of course :) So when she kicked me out of bed this morning it merely brought a smile to my face as she finds it harder to let me go, than I find it to step out into the cool air.

This morning was day one back into the training after a lazy 3 week break!. Although I was to continue with the running I must admit I only managed to lace up the shoes a few times, one of which was on the morning of the wedding. I thought dad was going to bike with me, given his concern that I had decided to go for a run on such an important day. He is a caring dad :)

Today's session was the official start to the winter brick sessions, consisting of a 60min swim at the Birkenhead outdoor pool (a warm 27 degrees), followed by a 60 min bike wind trainer set then a 40 to 60min run set. The Tri Club holds 2 sessions, 7am and 8am, to my surprise there were at least 40 -50 folks at each. I took advantage and opted for the extra 60 min in bed. What I have to do the please the wife. Hehe.
Thank goodness today's session was a relatively easy set, although I do feel buggared and suspect it may be an early night or at least a ‘nod off’ at P and Bry's, I wonder if they will notice?

I'm on the left and my Mrs on the right
Wedding day with 120 of our nearest and dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment