Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back into mid week

A chilly 5 degrees, some might ask why would you go for a swim in an outdoor pool and without a wetsuit! Well that was my leap back into mid week training this monring. As the sun rose the air tempature got cooler. I know! And Liza had the cheek to say I had a cold nose when I got home. Anyhow a good session with lots of drills as we focus on improving our technique, freestyle only ofcourse :) No butterfly or breaststroke to be found. But I can honestly say I have changed my stroke but now need to maintain it when I get tired or try to speed up.
Tonight is wind trainer night, attendance is in the plan so just need to stick to it and not let work take over. At least I don’t have to go into the office so makes the logistics much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    May 21, 2012 10:56 pm

    Hey – just stating the fact’s as it was presented – ie your nose was in fact cold!!! It’s getting easier to understand that I have to let you go in the mornings now…I know how much you enjoy the buzz you get from a good swim session, and with the weather not showering down rain, it makes it so much easier for you to get up too! The winter chill is definitely setting in though!!! Crikey – is it wind trainer night already? Best I get home in time for that one too :)

    ReplyDelete