Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 May 2012

Swimming in the rain

I know it sounds stupid because you are wet anyway, but swimming in the rain sucks. The spot…spot…spot of the rain on your arms etc..is annoying and the rain is cold. As you can guess, it was raining this morning!

Went for my run last night, was mean’t to be 80min hill run, but only lasted three times up and down Harper Street before the legs started to cease, hence thought best to head home for some stretching. Have another Chiropractor appointment this evening which should help with the tightness in the hip/leg.

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    May 25, 2012 4:52 am

    you have bounced back this week and have the training on track – well done. I did think of you when it started to rain – as I know the pool can get cold, but I figured you would be all sweet as you are wet already!!! The chiro will be doing wonders for you body alignment so I expect you will be lightning on the bike this weekend. You go girl!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete