Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 May 2012

Monday easy....back to it Tuesday

Monday was a easy recovery day from the weekend efforts. Was to be a 50min run drill session however had to head into the office and we went out last night, so the opportunity never arose. Both Liza and I were a bit stiff so I booked us a massage, then out for dinner.
Back into it this morning with a good 90min swim, we have moved on from drills and started doing more distance work. Thank goodness given how chilly it was this morning Im not sure we would have coped with a slower session. Remember we swim in an outdoor pool !!! I think we did about 3.5 – 4k this morning.

PS: Im loving the garmin, Liza loaded the data into garmin.com, amazing it shows your ride on a map, elevation and lots of other interesting data and graphs etc…. somehow I need to convince my love that a compatiable HR monitor would be cool, then in 3 months or so… may need to add a power meter :) Too bad my birthday is next year, buggar!

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    May 31, 2012 8:43 am

    hmm, here I was thinking your birthday presi was the Ironman entry …and in fact I think it was your xmas presi too!!!

    ReplyDelete