Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 May 2012

Garmin test

Today was the first opportunity to give the new Garmin (bike computer) a work out. All good, didnt turn itself off, didnt miss the cadence, a thousand times better than the last one. Now I just gotta change some of the fields so I can read all the data I want and work out how to upload online.

Our sunday ride was an easy (ish) 30+k round herald island and whenuapai, good job too! as the old legs were a bit wearly from yesterdays run. Very proud of Liza as she braved up and came riding with us :) Nice work honey!. Im picking by the big grin when you got back that you enjoyed it ! Also Im guessing by the fact your now having a snooze on the couch that it was a reasonable work out.
I love riding in the group!

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    May 31, 2012 8:42 am

    Your coach said I was allowed a snooze for that effort – so I took the opportunity to listen to super caoch Sue!!! Was a good ride – I really enjoyed it too – not so keen on the beeps that Garmin makes though!!!

    ReplyDelete