Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cold sore city and feeling tired

Dame it! Im feeling a bit run down. Work load is creeping up at a rapid rate and its dark in the morning and in the night so it would appear the only time I can fit in a run is in the dark, not my referred option. I am after all a bit of a scaredy cat you know!
And it seems I not only gained a wife but another mothering figure, now I get advice from all sides. So I guess I will head to the doc and just make sure the old iron level is looking ok etc…

FYI here is a current weekly training plan

Mon – 45min run/drills
Tue – 60min swim, 90min spin
Wed – 80min hill run
Thu – 60min swim, 60min run/drills
Fri – Day Off :)
Sat – Brick 60min of each swim, bike, run
Sun – 120-180min bike

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    May 16, 2012 1:58 am

    well we always knew work life balance would be one of the toughest ironman challenges, i guess we hoped it would kick in a bit later in the piece, rather than on day 1 after the honeymoon! I am so proud of you Chris. You are amazing in your motivation, you are throwing yourself at training and work, but we still have our time and I love every minute of it. Keep going, you are doing so well!!!
    (and I am glad the mothering paid off and you are heading to see the doc sooner rather than later!!!)

    ReplyDelete