Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 May 2012

B12 Deficient

The Doc has confirmed my iron is sweet! so looks like we have got that sorted. Nice work. Just the old B12 was low so got my first jab tonight and then one per month for the next few months. Liza will be happy since I just read, “A person suffering a B12 deficiency may feel fatigued or experience shortness of breath…. B12 deficiency symptoms including confusion, paranoia and other behavioral disorders. You may find it hard to focus with the complete inability to concentrate” Explains a lot ….

2 comments:

  1. Liza
    May 21, 2012 10:58 pm

    phew – we were both wrong re your iron – and actually, when I cast my mind back – you did tell me about B12 affecting your general well being – so its good they have sorted the problem – altho not so good that you end up getting jabbed in the arm for the next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete