Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Dark, raining and cold!

5.30am it’s dark, raining and cold – do I really want to slip into my togs and go for a swim in an outdoor pool?

Well I almost didn’t! until my beautiful wife simply asked, “are you sure, you will be disappointed”. Dame it she was right so I rolled out of bed and got dressed in the dark. I think the getting out of bed is the hardest, once Im there it is all good. The session was good, lot’s of swim drills in freestyle of course. I feel an improvement when going slow but try to speed up and I lose all technique. Everything the coach says is logical so I just got to keep on practicing.

Meet with coach yesterday to plan out the next 3 months. She is great in that she doesnt lecture when you miss a session but focuses on the next stages, she gets that sometimes the work/life balance is not always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment