Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2012

Getting Permission


When I told my brother I was going to do the Ironman next year, he laughed, and was not surprised at all. He was quick to stress, “I hope you have talked it over with your future wife!, otherwise you might find you are divorced before youre married” Although younger he has already been married for sometime, 2.5 kids, jnr due in a few weeks. But of course Im not about to compromise my love for Liza over a swim, bike or run!. But one of the agreements was, we must still have one day per week where we get to sleep in together. Today is that day!, so score, whilst Im lazying in bed, Liza is whipping me up morning coffee and breakfast in bed. :)
My Brother and the Kids

On today's training plan I must complete a 90min steady bike ride. I have been looking at a map to try and workout where Christine (bike buddy) took me yesterday, cos I recon it would be perfect for Liza who would like to join me today. mmm the coffee has arrived… BYE for now

PS Today is April 1st, only 20 days until we will be married !!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Paula
    April 1, 2012 9:27 am

    I am so looking forward to seeing you two get married. Seeing Liza so happy makes me happy, and you are a great addition to our pack of mates xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza
    April 1, 2012 9:28 pm

    Most importantly – we got to have a sleep in – thanks daylight savings, loving your work!!
    You know – one day I am going to have some crazy idea to do something, and it will require support from my better half too, so I figure I am just putting myself in credit whilst I can. But also, I am so proud of Chris’s ability to set the goal and go for it, I will do all I can to support and be there.
    Sooty enjoyed the sleep in too by the way – so big thanks all round
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigel
    April 6, 2012 11:36 pm

    I didn’t laugh it was more of a smile……..enjoy the journey!!!!!!!!

    My one piece of advice for you, make sure you stretch after each session. recovery is key for older people!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete