Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 September 2012

Going soft!

It's Saturday morning and I should be hardout training in the normal brick class but today I have taken the soft route and my excuse is a head cold which I eluded too in the last installment.

Im really keen to do the 100-120k ride tomorrow so thought to take one extra day to recover.  Besides the sister in law and 2 out of the 3 kids have come to Auckland for an impromtu visit, heading to the airport to collect them in a few minutes.... Yay!!!!!

Just got an email from the Ironman NZ folks promoting their 30th anniversary for the 2014 race.  Apparently all entries in 2013 are guaranteed a spot in the anniversary race.  I wonder how my wife would feel about this, since I promised to only do such things every second year.......

1 comment:

  1. Ay carrumba - who is the marketing person at Ironman NZ? I need to have a word with them, I am planning to get Chris back after March 2nd!!!

    ReplyDelete