Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 September 2012

A perfect day

So had a relapse on Wednesday by missing the run, seems I need a group/or someone to spur me on, I can no longer rely on my own motivation.  How sad!!!

But I feel I somewhat redeemed myself today with a 2hour this morning, again kicking off at 5.30am.  Then finished the day with swim squad.  Kicking back on the couch as I await the missies to get home.

Now folks have said I need more pictures so here you go, a stunning photo of the Quay St riders after this mornings effort.


And just to prove we did actually bike, here are our bikes.


2 comments:

  1. It's good to see proof that you don't just get up and go for a coffee on these early mornings! And look - not a piece of fluro in sight so Carron must be stoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee - who's not to say we just park the bikes up and make it look like we were riding them :)

    If you want to be considered a half decent rider then definately don't wear fluoro ! Fluoro is strickly reserved for novice and school riders. If you want to be seen put brighter lights on your bike and wear loud coloured kits. And every good rider loves an excuse to spend more money on cycling gear :)

    ReplyDelete