Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Would I lie to you?

Enjoying rehidration in Noosa

A busy but enjoyable holiday on the GC (Gold Coast) staying at Mum and Dads apartment in Broadbeach, after a weekend in Sydney.  Check out the views from the apartment in the photos below.  Only a 9 day holiday but it did consume two weekends which traditionally are my key training opportunities with Saturday brick and Sunday long ride.  A total of 11 sessions missed, and I hear a very special brick session where there was a marrige proposal, congrats!!


Now as previously mentioned coach did adjust my training schedule, and I could lie and say I ran everyday during my holiday, but frankly I don't see the point, cos in this week (my first week back) it will be obvious that I have been a slack bum.  But I did do the shopping marathon, when Liza nipped back to NZ for a meeting.  Our friends did a 2 day solid shop from opening to closing.  And to be honest I was buggared!!

I nice break and great to spend time with everyone, and well done to those who secretly joined us and managed to surprise Liza, and special thanks to those who knew but managed to keep the secret.  Nice one!  But now Im back, gosh I need a holiday, a relaxing one .....
Looking up to Surfers Paradise
Looking out over the reserve to the beach




1 comment:

  1. Had the best surprise ever, and a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone who helped me have one of the best birthday's ever. To her credit Chris did go for a run and also some walks, so was not completely idle!!!

    ReplyDelete