Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 September 2012

My support network

Monday morning and turned the "data" back on for the blackberry, I stopped watching when it reached more than 300 emails.  Instead I got another coffee and settled in for a busy day!.  No opportunity for a run but happy to get a chuck of work cleared as taking Tuesday off work for Liza's 40th Birthday.

I love my wife, on Tuesday 4.45am I rolled over, planted a kiss and wished happy birthday before slipping out of bed for a 2hour ride with the Quay St guys.  Awesome morning apart from the wind !.  Enjoyed a coffee then headed home for a quick shower then jumped back into bed. :) and to be honest Im not sure Liza even realized I had sneaked away.  A great start to a very special 'relaxing day' of massages and luxury lunch and a lazy afternoon.  Even my bike got a birthday surprise with a service from the local bike shop.  I pick it up today, Wednesday. 


I have realized I am no longer someone who can go train by themselves, I think it is because I am not so contented to be at home.  So lucky me, I have a support team ready to give me a gerry up! People who have a positive look on life and just happy to train with you. So although a took a break whilst on holiday I am back into it without mucking about.  Ride yesterday and today a morning run with the ladies and a blinkin ocean swim today (if I can end my work meetings in time).  Nice one all, Thanks :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah well stop slacking off there is only 155 days to go! Thanks to all the supporters though - this difference in Chris's enthusiasm is huge too - and she loves setting mini goals against her peers. And yes - I am getting used to being oblivious when the alarm goes off at 5am!

    ReplyDelete