Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 June 2012

A shocker week, but expected


Another shocking week for training between Monday and Thursday. But then, not unexpected given working to midnight most nights this week. We have a team of international visitors in town doing an audit on the project before we head to full deployment. Speaking with another athlete who is working towards the same goal, she is taking Wednesday’s off work in the final months leading up to March 2nd. I think this is a great idea, Im hoping to go one better and take leave from Christmas thru to the race day.
This week I have booked in a run with a friend on Wednesday, so Im hoping this will help me to get out and about.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh work - it is a necessary evil - but let us hope you dont have too many more weeks like this one. The good thing is you have a plan to get more time later, and I think you will probably start to manage your days so you get some "me" time in the mornings hopefully. So dont be too hard on yoursef, and I look forward to seeing how the run goes! xxx

    ReplyDelete