Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 June 2012

And its Saturday again

Im on the couch enjoying my morning coffee (loving the Nespresso!) and toast with banana. Did the normal routine last night, prepacked the car with all the goodies and gears required for todays brick session. I contemplated the earlier session but then thought better of it and rolled over to give my wife another cuddle.

Because I have the Xterra Riverhead off road run tomorrow, todays session will be a little lite, 60min swim, 60min bike then 10min run. Easy!. Bummer I will miss another group ride on Sunday, although those guys are planning to bike out to Riverhead as support crew.

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    June 11, 2012 9:57 am

    Good job to get up on Saturday when in fact it would have been so easy to roll over and go back to sleep. You love these Saturday sessions so you will love it once you are there. Thanks for the muffin and coffee and extra 2 hours sleep today xxx

    ReplyDelete