Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 June 2012

Chilly morning


ooh a bit cold this morning! a chilly 3 degress. Normally I would prepare the night before i.e. pack the swim bag, remember to get a towel and underwear, throw the togs and clothes in the bathroom. All ready for the quick leap from the bed to the bathroom, then dressed. Unfortunately I had shorts and a t-shirt this morning, by the time I got to the pool I was so cold I had to get in the water to warm up. Another good session, lots of steady 100m sets.
Hamish Carter are you missing your shorts? I spied them today on the clubs head coach, whos name is not H Carter. :)

1 comment:

  1. well it does sometimes get quite cold in Auckland honey, so perhaps its prudent to always have a spare hoodie in the car in case of a cold snap! The swimming is coming alone great guns, well done :)

    ReplyDelete