Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mid week and on track

Well almost!, I did miss Mondays running drills but have managed to swim Tuesday morn and go to wind trainer in the avo and today pulled off a 50min steady run.  Thanks to a mate who pushed me on the run, otherwise I would have kept working.  Too bad he got us lost! Liza mentioned you have a record so expert a hard time next time we catchup hehe.

Do you like my new blog? The other one kept crashing so my beautiful wife downloaded all previous blogs and comments and has painfully uploaded one by one to this new site.  Nice work !!!!!  Also this site has a spell checker, and you know I need it.

So the rest of the week comprises a swim and wind trainer session tomorrow, part brick on Saturday and a crazy 20K off road run on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I heard Rupes got you lost! LOL. Good for you, he's not easy to keep up with! See you on the weekend. Nice new blog, way to go wifie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprising that rupe would get you lost....given he is someone who has trained and worked in mapping systems!!! But then is this the same Rupes who got his friends lost on Mt Egmont one year, even with topo maps and gps systems!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were not lost, I knew exactly where we were, just because the cantab didn't have a clue it didn't mean I didnt

    ReplyDelete