Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 November 2012

New ride kit

Julie, Me and Camp Mother
Check out my new gear! including arm warmers and a round taupo vest jacket.  Sweet !!

Riding again this morning, but unable to find a park so missed the group at 6am.  Never mind I hooked on the back of a few different groups as I made my way round our normal route.  I knew worst case I would catch up with the Quay St guys back at the cafe, which I did.  

Even managed to get myself up and over them hills so the legs are feeling good :)

How great are my mates, organizing my long rides directly with the coach,

Hey Coach

Just thinking about our long training rides leading up to IM (for Chris)
Can you please give me a rough idea when Chris will want to be doing her longest ride. (Which we thought will be to the Coromandel - 180-200km)

I want to get a possey together and thought I'd give them a couple of dates to put aside, plus will need to get them all training for it.

Thanks muchly
CM

3 comments:

  1. Whoops.... hope I'm not in trouble for going direct to the Coach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems you have some great mates.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the car to the other end and make sure you get home again!!

    ReplyDelete