Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 November 2012

Hill repeats, Nice!

Determined to attend running group tonight, I pushed back when folks wanted to continue a meeting after it was scheduled to finish.  Was this a good move??

Tonights session was down at Milford Reserve, seems we were not the only ones with a similar idea, us and our 100 other closest mates.  First time I have been here, so decided to drive as nothing worse than getting lost when your running.  Quietly drove past coach who I saw striding along the road, grateful I was in a different car (a loaner from the car yard) so she wouldn't spy me. So felt super bad when she mentioned she was hoping Big G would pass by to give her a lift.  Buggar I could have stopped.  Oops!

Oh well, seems she got her revenge.  Started out with the normal warm up run and drills.  Entertaining for the neighbours, I expect.  Then a heap of hill repeats, started with three or four, but everytime we ran past, it would increase by another couple. In the end it was more five or six.  Finished with a final wee run and some core and stretching.

I was happy to head home :) Some work then bed ready for tomorrows 5.30am ride ...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad to have missed his session....not! Hill repeats - euch! But then its all about the drills to improve your running - so keep up the good work my gorgeous wife!!!

    ReplyDelete