Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Feeling Good

I LOVE my Nespresso :)
Perhaps I have had to much coffee? Im feeling good, especially after the 130k ride on Sunday, 60min of running drills last night.  11.20pm to bed last night and then a 4.45am wake up for the 5.30 ride this morning with the Quay St guys.  And I still felt good during the ride ! And then just to top it off I have maintanined the same weight for the last week so can confirm I have dropped 5kg in the last 2/3 weeks, sweet!

So just gotta make it thru a full days work and swimming tonight, run tomorrow, bike and swim on Thursday and then a day off! Yay.

Feel like another coffee now .....


2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the weight loss ! However I think I might of found your 5kgs - on my butt !! Guess I'm not working hard enuf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm that there are extra muscles appearing and the additional exercise is definitely getting you fitter - awesome eh! So I think you are allowed the odd coffee or two - but you might need to ask for Nespresso vouchers for xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete