Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 October 2012

Triathletes vs Cyclists

Previoulsy I have made comment on my observations between triathletes and swimmers, now it would seem there is also a comparison to be had between triathletes and cyclists, so I am told.  A practical example may relate to our Tuesday/Thursday rides.  This Tuesday was a shocker, raining, windy and dark, a 5.30am kick off and the only shows for our ride were triathletes and one lone cyclist.  On Thursday the morning was better, however still wet and cold and again prodominatly trialthletes in attendance.

Now one might pitch an argument that cyclists ride faster hence bad weather will impact them more or one might say triathletes are straight out crazy! And when you think of swimming, biking then going for a run then perhaps that last point holds weight.  Triathletes are crazy !!.

But crazy is all good, today I put out the call to my new crazy mates.  Wanting to know who is up for a few runs to help Liza meet her own personal goal of running a marathon, and wouldn't you know it everyone is in!.  Nice work all and many thanks from both Liza and myself.

1 comment:

  1. awesome - I am so happy that everyone was here this morning - great run! Thanks to everyone for all the support.

    ReplyDelete