Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Blame it on the flashy car

So true story I swear!  Yesterday I was dressed in my togs bout to run out the door for swim squad, when Liza pulled up in her car.  Planning to save time she climbed out and I jumped in.  Got to the pool, when I stopped, the dam car died. 

Realized that Liza's flash car has a keyless option, meaning you don't need the key in the ignition but you do need it near by ..... Yup you go it! Still in Liza's handbag at home.  Couldn't lock the car, start the car ... a big fat nothing !!!!!  By the time I had put out the emergency call for Liza to bring the keys, the swim session only had 20 mins left, so I flagged it.

Good intentions....ruined by a flashy car!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm hearing a lot of excuses not to train this month !
    Next it'll be that elusive dog chewed my tyre :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could have swum too - it was only 20 mins into the session! And also - I do believe that missy was also running a wee bit late hence why I intercepted her on the way. And then there is the blinkin dog too... :)

    ReplyDelete