Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 March 2013

The Sweepstake



On Friday night the crew had agreed on sweepstake, I wasn’t allowed to see the times, this way I couldn’t be bribed to speed up or slowdown.  Each person selected a time for each leg (swim, bike and run) and then the time of the day I would cross the finish line.  Obviously those who had been training with me would have the advantage as they knew what I was capable of, however it didn’t account for conditions on the day.

Congratulations to CM, Liza and Gusy (to be honest I think you guys had the inside info).  Dad nice work for picking the overall time, Im glad I could pull it off for you !! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well this was an interesting process to make sure it was all fairly co-ordinated!! Great result that different people won each leg, and well done Dad for the overall time :)

    ReplyDelete