Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 August 2012

Wind Trainer Class No More!

Now regular readers will know I loath Wind Trainer classes, major boring ......... so how exciting that I have met up with a local group who ride Tuesdays and Thursday mornings on a regular route with fast flats, and some hills.  It means I can replace my Wind Trainer sessions with these morning rides and pickup the swim in the evening.  Double sweet!

Apparently they have some crazy pac to ride in all weather, and although I am up for most things, I think I will just make sure I have a waiver/out clause for a "just in case"... I mean some may call me crazy for signing up for Ironman, but gee I aint that crazy to promise in all weather!

Liza and I went out on Wednesday night with a couple of mates, first time we had caught up since the wedding, so a few stories to tell.  Unfortunately a mid-night finish, not so cool when the alarm goes off at 5.15am.  I must really love these group rides!! :) So tonight I get time to write this blog, cos Liza has sneaked off to bed at 8.30pm, I need to explain rule no.5 

I have included my first ride, so I can compare the stats in a few months.  The route is no secret, its you, your group and 25,000 other crazy cyclists.  Its kinda like running the TAN in Melbourne, if you have done it before you will know what I mean, it must be the only running route in Melbourne, get the picture.



1 comment:

  1. Its some awesome to see you looking happy and excited with the new cycle group on Tues and Thurs. The group cycling really suits you and the fact that you are pushing yourself as well is just what you need. Please be careful riding in a pack of cyclists!!!

    ReplyDelete