Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 August 2012

Sushi and Cupcakes, my kind of training!

Saturday morning brick, back to the 8.15 start so I can attend coach's session, and lucky for me because today had benefits!

In the pool for 200m sets with a few lengths of other strokes including butterfly, dam hard when you haven't swam it for a long time !!!, then quick change over and onto the bike.  What a treat today :) whilst biking we were first presented with sushi as an entree then after a bit more up hill sections (i.e. high gear, high resistance low cadence) out came the cup cakes, awesome!!!  I great way to keep me motivated to keep pedaling :)

Coach must have thought we ate to much as for the run, she sent us down to the Chelsea Sugar Factory with a series of uphill runs, nice one!.

Have had a request for more photos so will take a few at the next brick session.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have gone to coach's sessions - it means she can keep an eye on you and make sure you are not slacking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete