Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 August 2012

Playing catchup

After Wednesday's shocking weather I decide to try catchup everything on Thursday, starting with a run in the morning, a swim in the evening followed by a wind trainer session.

Managed to get out for the run, although after all the rain perhaps heading into Chatswood reserve was'nt the best plan !!! Very mossy and slippery, a few close calls but somehow managed to stay on the boardwalk rather than in the creek.  Then always forget how steep the Colonal Road is and it goes longer than you always remember, but again managed to drag my butt around the streets and even run up the hills.

So feeling rather satisfied went for a swim at 5pm, but dum dum it actually started at 5.15pm so mucked about with a few extra lengths, an easy technique set, however everytime I moved I got cramp in a new muscle.  Dam it!  Not one to normally get cramp so when it was recommended to go home and rest I took advantage and ditched the wind training.  A the good side managed to get to Miss Caitlins netball which was a bonus!!!.

I can tell when I start to get run down as the cold sores thrive and things just arent 100%, so really enjoyed having Friday off also :)

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin did appreciate having both aunties there - and also apparently I embarrass her by waving and cheering, so cool Aunty Chris keeps me in check! Listen to your body Chris - and when that fails - listen to your coach!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete