Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Bit of Biff in the Pool

A mild'ish morning, at least no major rain overnight which drops the pool tempature by a few degrees.  Managed to get thru another 90min session although it was a bit all over the show today with a set of 100s so the various speeds of the swimmers in our lane meant some were over taking whilst others were trying to rest. I will do better next time .....

Already carrying a bruise from my last biffo session in the pool, then today I manage to get a fellow swimmer right in the face as they stood up when I swam past.  Hurt me, but must have hurt them way more ... But seems a 'bit of biff' was the flavour of today as everyone in our lane was playing biffo with the lane next door.  Then to end the day we did some sprints all pushing off at the same time, replicating a ocean swim start, and ofcourse a bit more biff.

Unfortunately missed the wind trainer session tonight due to late work meetings at vendor offices, but after learning about the passing of a mates mum, it reminded me, it is not worth sweating the small stuff.



1 comment: