Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Day

Dylan playing Santa
Christmas Day in ChCh, apparently raining cats and dogs in Auckland, Buggar!.  Misty rain in ChCh but looking to come right mid morning.  Yesterday I went for a swim at GC Pool, first time I swam in a pool since September/October.  Very odd, not being in a wetsuit and not so keen on constant tumble turns, got a bit dizzy!.  Anyways lasted almost 60min before I gave up in swimming over top of the old man who insisted on doing breaststroke in my lane in the fast lane.

This morning, Liza and I went for a quick run round the neighbourhood, was on the cards for yesterday.  But when Liza and I went to look after the kids it didn't go as planned, they cried the house down until their Dad came home.  Thank goodness he wasn't far away!

After our run we all meet round at the Bro's family home to see the kids open the millions of pressies Santa has left, not to mention all the gifts from their adoring Aunties and Uncles :)

I Love Xmas xxxx
My first Xmas

We love bubbles, but Liza prefers hers in a glass :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome Christmas. It was hard working in the humidity doing the run, but good to get out there and stretch the legs. Keep up with your motivation - your goal gets ever closer and you are doing awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete