Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 December 2012

Recovery

I can confirm recovery is much better if you keep moving! I'm feeling great after swimming in the lake on Sunday, another swim at Takapuna beach on Monday and normal group ride on Tuesday. Although admit I have yet to go for a run :)

Work continues to be crazy stupid but I can start to see the light. And after a catch up with coach this week I know I am on track with my training so not so concerned when work overtakes, such as in the last day or so. Apparently being able to move and get to the finish line with cramp in both the front and back of both legs was good mental training, although I'm not convinced it is a motivator for March 2nd!

The ride to Coromandel which Camp Mother has coordinated has taken on a life of its own. Apparently now a devoted blog on the NZ Cyclists site. And now not only a ride down from Auckland but an entire weekend of riding in the Coromandel. Awesome! Well done .CM


1 comment:

  1. The question is - is Coromandel ready for you?!
    Great to hear the light is coming and it is not an oncoming train. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete