Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Brave or just Stupid!

This is the question being asked by all us "stupid" people in the water this morning.  Cold, dark, windy and icecle rain and we are swimming in an outdoor pool, no wetsuites only togs!.   So the question is "brave" or "stupid", Im sure folks will leave a comment on this :)

Swimming has moved into the next phase, first drills, then steady long distance, now breathing shorter distance focus.  I suspect speed work will follow.

I felt strong today despite the stiff body from Sundays run, and yes I have been stretching!. 

2 comments:

  1. it was brave :) I carried on sleeping whilst you swam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first response is stupid - why anyone would want to get out of bed and swim in winter, in togs, is beyond me. My next thought is brave as you obviously kept on going, so you go girl.

    ReplyDelete