Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 April 2012

Swim fit

mmm enjoying my morning coffee after a swim session down at Takapuna primary school pool this morning. I must be getting some “swim fit” back as I dont feel so buggared or perhaps I just did’nt work hard enough! Today is a double whammy day with swim in the morning then wind trainer in the evening. Not looking forward to tonights session as I stuggle on a stationary bike, I find I clock watch and the session just drags. And of course last week grandad tried to kill us (Liza and I) so hope he is not taking it tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Liza
    April 4, 2012 12:38 am

    So work is beginning to creep into the evenings and hence last night the tough call was made to work rather than spin. I agree with you Chris – now is the time to get through the next 2 weeks so that we can enjoy our honeymoon away – with a few runs thrown in for good measure! But we just need to get through the work committments over the next 2 weeks.
    You will not be getting out of a run on Wed evening however!!!
    Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete