Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 April 2012

No time to waste

Now Im in and its confirmed training has taken on a new meaning. It is Easter weekend which means plenty of time for training. Plus Liza is posting comments if I miss a session, so we can’t have that!. So Friday is a 70 min run, Saturday is a brick with a 60min ocean swim at Takapuna Beach, followed by a 60min bike, then a 10 run. Sunday is a 2 hour ride with the girls (first time so hope I can keep up!), Monday is a 70min run with some running drills to add in. Come Tuesday (back at work) I will need a rest. Only 6 working days before going on leave for our wedding and honeymoon.

Coach has taken it easy on me during the honeymoon, only have to run every second day!. How thoughtful ! :(

2 comments:

  1. Nigel
    April 6, 2012 11:45 pm

    Hope training went well this am?
    Dad thought it was only going to take you 12 hours. So I told him it would be more like 16 hours, his comment ‘bugger that tell her I’ll bring scones for half time’.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel
    April 6, 2012 11:58 pm

    Bring your training gear to CHCH, you can train at my pool and fitness centre.

    ReplyDelete